Monday, October 19, 2009

My First Blogg!! ..Oops.. kinda nervous ;)


YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! Hmmmm... What else do you write in a blog? Just, things that happen in your life that you don't care that people read? LOL silly me! Hahahaha!!!! Bahahahaaa!!! Haa!!! =D I like to laugh. I like to joke around. I'm Corri. An identical twin and the happy-go-lucky one in my family. I can get pretty crazy sometimes... The only time anyone will ever catch me serious is when I'm on my own with them and I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY disturbed by something... like, eerily disturbed. GOOD THING THAT'LL NEVER HAPPEN! Ahemmm!!! =P

So here it is everyone! My first blog! Keep up with me and you'll see more! It's kinda fun! I can write whatever I want right now and SOMEONE'S bound to read it! Yay!!! It's like, I can post poetry, yell my non-denominational political views here, write advice for people, etc! Oh the joy of THAT! So.... Ready?? Get set... GOOOOOO!!!!! =D



No seriously. Go away. =P

jk jk jk!!! That's allz I hafta say right now but i'll keep everyone posted when interesting things happin in iCorri's life! Which they will of course.. that I can PROMISE! CTR!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ever have trouble with having a twin and modeling? Sister comes along and poaches all you're work?

    Or are there a billion Doublemint Gum commercials that constantly need twins?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL John, just saw your comment. Actually, I recently was in a TV show called "The Hollywood Judge" where I was SUEING my Twin Sister for having done modeling WITHOUT ME!!! It was all a fad for TV, but I'm sure everyone would like to know what it's like.. I can't tell you who won the case because the TV show hasn't come on yet, but it was really good. LOL.

    People always look at Karri and I and want us TOGETHER on TV shows, modeling, etc. Just one of us is not good enough for them. Unfortunately I haven't done modeling for a while and have been more interested in acting, so Karri's struggling now to get good gigs as a result of us changing our personal appearances. I don't know what to tell her about that.. I feel really bad, so maybe this big "move" will help her to realize her own potential. =)

    ReplyDelete