Sunday, November 29, 2009

blOggety blOgg... fRienDs


Today was wonderfullllllllll! I had a great Sabbath day and now am trying to get over this awesome sense of hyperactivity that I have after eating 2 rather large slices of cake. LOL it was sooooooooooo good! Yellow cake with chocolate frosting on it. I decided that today I would call a couple of old friends who I haven't talked to in a while and I noticed tha I really had been missing from their lives and I seem to have forgotten all my old friends! I love all of my friends and have so many that it is hard to keep track of all of them. I sometimes forget and end up hanging around the same people often and it ends up being a clique. I don't do cliques though. I really need to check myself every once in a while and make sure I'm not becoming prideful. I started off hanging out with amazing people, then I moved, but that should not stop me from keeping in contact with them. Every person in my life has influenced me to be a better person, even if I didn't get along with them.

Sometimes there's someone who I won't talk to because I think we won't get along or that they don't like me or that they're snobbish or stuck up- when I realize that they may be thinking the same thing about me!! I end up talking to them and creating an everlasting friendship that lasts for a long time. I love making friends! Its always wierd when I first become someone's friend and don't know what to say or how to start a conversation but it usually ends up going well. So remember kids, MAKE FRIENDS!!!! They are eternal. In some cases, they may be all you have. Remember old friends, AND always make new friends. I've never been a loner since. =P
Life is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment