Sunday, January 26, 2014

Where the heck did Corri go?


Here she is! I totally forgot I had this blog! So sorry, I know a lot of family members looked forward to getting my blog post every week, and I'll try to update it more often!



Well me and Sean are doing GREAT! Here's an update of our lives: 


Sean quit his job at Savant as a hardware/electrical engineer, and is now working at Atly as a web programmer and software engineer. Atly is a new online website (www.atly.com) where ANYONE can make their own online class, charge however much they want, and random people across the globe BUY and take that class!  He really LOVES his job and they love him. His boss, Adam Ashton, belongs to the family who created the famous "Thanksgiving Point" shopping center in Lehi, Utah. He's really nice, and he has an entire room at work FULL of snacks, drinks, candy, junk food, etc. Sean loves that haha. And it pays very well, so we're both really happy ;)

 

Sean is also building an AWESOME website with a friend that's gonna help companies run well. He's really good at building websites and he loves doing it! He's totally a computer nerd lol. A good-looking one at least! ;D He is an absolutely AMAZING Husband and I love him soooooooooooo much and he does so much to provide for our family and keeps me happy! I appreciate him so much. It still amazes he that he teaches himself how to repair ANYTHING from broken car parts, to people's websites, to taking all my hairballs out of the clogged sink! He's beyond awesome.

I have 2 classes on Atly right now, a couponing class (www.atly.com/couponing101) where I charge students $30 each and a make-ahead freezer crockpot meals class that I normally charge $5 per student, but is free for the first 2,000 registrants. I have 408 students in both classes. Each class is SUPER easy, fun, beginner-friendly and can save families money, time, and stress! Who doesn't need that?


Besides acting, modeling, and being on a quest to become and AMAZING chef for our little family, I'm finishing up my VERY LAST class before I get my degree, and will be finished in May. I technically already "graduated" with a Bachelor's of Arts degree in Speech and Interpersonal Communication with a 3.99 GPA, but will finally receive the diploma when I complete this last class. I also have a very successful blog called Femiology (www.femiology.com) that just got over 5,000 views today! I can officially say I'm a Blogger!


Me and Sean have a house in South Jordan, Utah, and are trying to rent it out and move to Provo, which is where Sean works. We want to move into an apartment and save up money to buy a second house, just like Sean's mom Sandy does. She just bought her 3rd house and two of them are rented out. Sandy is SUPER nice, we love spending time with her and going on fun outings and family dinners with her!


We don't have Sushi (our kitten) anymore, unfortunately she had a really bad biting habit and didn't like anyone who came over... Sean says sometime after we have kids we can get another cat that's not so mean to everyone. I'm looking forward to that!



In about 2 weeks, me and Sean are going to Cancun! We're WAY excited about it. Our lender for the house included a free 7-night all-inclusive vacation in Cancun for using her services so we've been planning it for 6 months now! While we're there, we're gonna go on a sunset cruise, taking a tour to the ancient Chechen Itza pyramids, swim with dolphins and spend Valentine's Day salsa dancing on a private island! Can't wait!!


That's about it..... LOL. I promise I'll do my best to keep up with my blog! Take care everyone!

1 comment: