Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Getting Started with Life... My View

Heyyyy everyone, I'd like to welcome my new follower! LOL I noticed that my blog now has 10 people.. Haha that's not the actual number of people who are reading my blog though. I actually have a setting here that blasts my blog out as an email to another 20-50 people. And if you know anyone who would be inspired by my words, feel free to share this with them!!!

Like my new head shot?? Things are looking REALLY good for me in Utah! I just signed a 1-year contract with Urban Talent, a modeling/acting agency in Salt Lake City, UT. I'm really excited to finally be able to work out my dream-come-true here and I know that doing so is not the easiest but is definitely worth it. I'm getting into film instead of doing modeling and commercials where I usually improvise or am in the background..



I'm staying very active here in Utah. Active of course in Church and school, and also in extracurricular activities. I'm currently taking a few classes BESIDES college right now- I'm taking a Phase I Professional Actor's Workshop class, a hip hop dance class, a break-dancing class and also I go dancing every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. I'm also making plans to volunteer at children's centers and just play with the kids. I eventually want to be a TV show host for a Children's Talk show (which I will do later on in life because I need experience of having my own kids first that I can add to my experience on the show). I figured all these "communication" and "child psychology" classes will make me an Excellent mother, and what better idea than to take classes for these in Utah, which is KNOWN for high family Values?? =)

I LOVE kids more than anything. Everyone who knows me would agree. Kids like me too, which is a good thing. :) It's always fun whenever I go to the store after having a horrible day and I see a baby look and smile at me- it warms my heart. I love how, whenever I am walking through the city or in the mall, I dress up very feminine and wear a skirt, heels, bouncy curls, a cute purse and of course, A SMILE and whenever kids see me their eyes glow and I have no idea what they're thinking, but I'm sure it's something nice. :) Something along the lines of "She must be a fun adult!" Kids know what "fun adults" are and I've been called one MANY times before. There have been countless times when, as I'm playing with kids, they say, "How come you don't act like all the other adults? They're all old and boring, and you're a grown-up but you're fun." I love that. :)

I would never want to live the life of one of those strict, mean grumpy adults who never have time to goof off or play with kids- the only thing that's good for is to assist people in the "rapid aging" process. Life is too fun to be boring, or mean, or strict or to not want to play! I mean, there are times to be serious, but I think those should be very seldom.

On holidays, my foster families would always have 2 tables- one for the adults and one for the kids and honestly, I've NEVER sat at the adult table. I've attempted to once but their conversation became so dull and boring and sometimes draining that I would have rather melted into a puddle of slime and rolled onto the floor and had the dog eat me than having to listen for 2 more minutes.. I always went and sat with the kids because they had more interesting conversations (everyone knows this). Older people would always see me in "play mode" (which is like, always) and say, "You think it's so easy? Wait 'til you have kids," and I tell them, "Bring it on!!! I'll be the mom to START the food fight!" Then they usually smirk and get back to whatever they were doing..


Life is Great and I am Blessed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment