Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fantastic Fall


*Gasping for breath* Hi everyone! Corri here! I'm.. *gasp again* outta breath because.. *inhale, exhale* I was running around barefoot outside.. in excitement and joy because I SEE SNOW!!!! =D


...REAL snow!!! Not the fake clods of bubbly gick they heave through the air at all the upscale shopping malls in Los Angeles! =D This is sooooooooo exciting!!! I ran like a bloodhound after pork to the front door, flung it open and BEHOLD!!!! ...It just looked like rain cuz it was dark outside. Well I don't wanna bore you so I'll tell you what really happened..


I felt it and I caught a few snowballs on my hand and felt the burrrrrnnn!!!! Then I proceeded to scream a loud squeal of delight to make the neighbors aware of my discovery. And THENNN, (I'm not done) I skipped merrily and lolligagged around my front yard and jumped from the porch to the driveway *getting lots of air* with my mouth wide open in hopes that I'd catch a few of these magically scrumptious clumps of sweet cream dreampuffs in my mouth!!! My neighbors may have seemed unresponsive at this special moment in my life where I experienced REAL SNOW, or they may not have shown any interest in my amazement and astonishment, but deep down inside, I bet a happy tear fell out of each of their eyes as they recalled their very first sight of REAL SNOW.. :)


LOL okay so all that didn't really happen the way I put it.. I didn't mention the part where I licked my car windows to see if my tongue would freeze and get stuck to it..(oh wait, I wouldn't do that!! That's why! Silly me..)




It's sooooooooooo weird to see snow-- in OCTOBER!!! When I think of snow I usually think of Christmas! and presents! .. and spending Winter break with family and friends!!! Not the fact that it's not even Halloween yet and I'm walking to school in 35 flippin' degree weather, not having ANY warm clothes that I dare wear in this wet damp weather.. shivering to my very soul, wishing that I was under California sunshine.. I was only dreaming of a white Christmas..


I need to practice a little more responsibility here.. this morning I woke up to find that I had a MIDTERM today that I had not studied AT ALL for... Oh mannn I didn't know what to do- what Do you do in that situation? Especially when you realize you have no time whatsoever to even study for it!! Luckily, I have a twin sister who IS responsible (no she didn't fly up here in a plane and take the test for me.. wouldda been nice though.. ahemm) and I remembered her intelligent words:


"Do your own homework!!!"


uh, not those words..



"That sweater looks better on me!!!"



Hmmm, not that either..






"You stole my face!!!"






Errrr not quite...






Hmmm what did she say? Must've been important.. Hm, oh well.. Have a nice day followers! Bye!!!!





Oh wait I remember now!!!!




Karri told me that she had used an online website called quizlet.com that allowed her to create online flashcards and quizzes and fun games that helped her study for and pass SO MANY tests! Without a moment to lose, I quickly signed up for the (free) website and BAM! I went to class feelin' like a total Super Star!!! I'm positive I ACED that test! Thanks Karri.. uh, I mean Corri.. after all, you stole MY face. :)














Happy Halloween everyone!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. oooo lend me that site :)))

    glad you're doing well! lol :)

    miss ya <3

    ReplyDelete