Friday, October 15, 2010

I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!!

This one will be short but I just wanna say that I'm on Fall Break for school and it's already Friday and even though I haven't gone out and went skydiving like I had planned, I went on 2 dates, ran around in circles, helped a bunch of people out anonymously, went to the Temple and the Family History Center and found a few names of my ancestors, skipped with a guy in a Wal-Mart, rolled down a 50 foot hill TWICE, tipped a nice waiter TWICE AS MUCH as my food cost, rode a horse and carriage through the city, ETC!!!! I'm having a lot of fun out here. I miss my friends and family in California and I really wish I could share the joys of life with them out here!!!

Hey, where ya going? I'm not done yet..

I HAVE AN AWESOME FAMILY, great friends, a fun job, (I won't mention school but I'm GLAD that it's paid for and I'll try to work harder on it) a place to live, an Amazing church to go to, and a pink digital camera now!!!!

I've also been informed by many people that I am their Role Model and that they look up to me. Followers, Fans, Family and Friends- I WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN. =)

I will be posting videos about My Wonderful Young Life here because it's just as fun as writing!!!



I just wanna say that Life is GREAT and I am BLESSED!!!! =D


HERE'S A LINK TO MY SECOND VIDEO IN CASE IT DOESN'T SHOW UP:

"Corri's Adventures in Temple Square!"

No comments:

Post a Comment