Tuesday, February 15, 2011

College Life- From an Individualistic's Perspective..

Here lies Corri Lauritzen.. a good student and a great friend. Unfortunately her social life as we know it ended shortly after a certain Professor (ahemm) decided to schedule an exam that makes NO SENSE WHATSOEVER to the pour helpless soul. May she rest in peace and may her troubles be swept away as the dust on a porch, cuz that's literally how she feels 2 hours before the test.. :(

Poor unfortunate soul...

I soooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo cannot WAIT for school to be done!!! Gahhhh!!!! I seriously think that College may just be the #1 cause of chronic stress, early aging, loss of sensation, selective attention, acne, hair loss, strained eyes, neck and back pain, wrinkles, weight gain, enhanced appetite, premature aging, peer pressure, low self esteem, denial, emotional distress, loss of sleep, lack of exercise, loss of social life, psychological disorders, lack of faith in the future, loads of debt (for some), arrogance and eventually if I don't graduate soon... DEATH. Whew! Good thing I don't have to deal with any of those!! Haa! I feel so sorry for all the other college students in the world!

..So goodbye world, it was nice knowing ya! I'll be sure to tell great great great great great Grandma and Grandpa everyone in the future says Hi.

Just kidding..

Ugh, college.. can't live with it.. can't "live it up" without it.. college is the future.. it's also a choice. College is a plan.. College is a choice to plan for the future. Who am I kidding?? Its SO DEMANDING!!!!
OK Corri- calm down, take a deep breath and find a happy place!

Let's change the subject.. maybe that'll help..


So I got the job I was talking about in the last blog.. I'm doing door-to-door marketing again, only I'm not selling anything this time, just getting people's phone numbers so an insurance company can call and quote them on auto plans. It's super easy and I get to work my own hours and get paid based on how hard I work. No need to worry about injudicious bosses, pizza flippin' or 9-5 minimum wage shifts.. I like this! It's fun..

Besides that, I went and got a nice massage yesterday, then went to Target to celebrate MY Valentine's Day by getting loads of chocolate- ALL HALF OFF!!! I found this popcorn that said "half off" also and when I took it to the front, they tried charging me the original price. I'm not the type of person to hold up an entire line at a grocery store and have a fit because of a $2 dollar difference but, just to say that I've done it before, YOU BET I DID!!! :D LOL the lady at the register was sooo irritated! Hahaha Saw it, wanted it, had a fit, GOT IT! Half off, too :) That was my fun for the day..

So, followers, it's just me and you! I wanna just remind you to KEEP IT REAL!!! Be yourself and remember to have a little fun in life! Having fun doesn't mean going out and risking your life, but just do little things to keep yourself entertained! Go to a dance by yourself and battle people- but an EXTRA LARGE Slurpee at 7-11 and drink the whole thing, take pics of animals' faces after you scare them; dress up in sweat pants and a Tshirt and enjoy some fine dining in a nice restaurant.. play with kids for more than 30 minutes, hang off a freeway overpass and yell out HOOPLAAAAAAH!!!! and then loudly munch on a frozen pickle in a library! :D

We're never gonna survive.. unless, we get a little crazy..

Have a Great Day followers!

2 comments: